Microplásticos will once again be present at Fakuma Messe, the International Trade Fair for the Plastics Processing, in Munich from October 17 to 21.
We spoke to Frederico Ordonhas Pais, board member of MP, to share some thoughts about the sector and expectations for the event.
1) What industry trends or innovations are you eager to explore at Fakuma, and how might they impact your business?
Attending Fakuma will allow us to also explore impacting topics as:
- Sustainability: Innovations related to recycling, bioplastics, and reducing the environmental impact of plastic production and disposal
- Digitalization and Industry 4.0: The integration of digital technologies into manufacturing processes
- Injection Molding Innovations: Innovations in this area, such as faster cycle times, precision molding, and tooling advancements, are always of interest
- Automation and Robotics: Automation and robotics play a vital role in improving efficiency and reducing labor costs in plastics manufacturing.
2) What are your networking goals for Fakuma, and how do you plan to connect with peers and potential partners?
Being present at Fakuma, as expositor and as visitor, will allow us to:
- Expand our professional contact network
- Identify potential new partners (customer and\or suppliers)
- Learn with the Industry Experts
- And share our Expertise \ Knowledge
Either at our booth or in others, discussion f2f will be preferred channel to contact actual and potential partners
3) How is your company addressing sustainability in plastics processing, and what initiatives are you taking?
Microplásticos has defined sustainability as one of the main goals for the present and future, and was one of the first Portuguese companies with Co2 reduction targets accepted by Sbti
Energy Efficiency and Emissions Reduction by using “green” and\or solar energy are already our reality.
Other topics as:
- Recycling and Circular Economy
- Sustainable Materials
- Product Design and Innovation
- Waste Management
- are also being taken in account and in progress…
Visit us at Hall B5/5314